1. You don’t have much time to dedicate to working out. If you don’t have a lot of time you need smart programming! At Ocean Blue Fitness we design well-balanced programs using solid exercise science so that you get the most effective workouts. Last year alone we spent over $10,000.00 on continuing education for trainers so that we could bring you the absolute best in fitness experiences. We take your results seriously and that means constantly investing in being the best in our industry.
2. You have an injury or chronic condition such as arthritis. In cases where you have something that interferes with your ability to do certain movements you should have a program specifically designed for you. At Ocean Blue Fitness we work with lots of people who have limitations and pain. We develop a plan that helps them avoid pain and develop strength in weaker areas that can help them move better and feel better in their everyday lives.
3. You want real results not just workouts that just leave you feeling beat up and exhausted. At Ocean Blue Fitness you are hiring skilled coaches. A good coach makes you better, stronger, healthier, and more confident. Anyone can make you sweat and you should be wary of group exercise options that are overly focused on “calorie burn” and making you feel tired.
4. You want to make a real lifestyle change in 2017. At Ocean Blue Fitness we offer a comprehensive fitness and nutrition solution using proven systems. Both elements are completely taken care of starting at the incredibly reasonable price of $148.00 per month.
5. You don’t know the first thing about lifting weights. At Ocean Blue Fitness we are “newbie” experts. Most of our clients come to us after a 20-year fitness hiatus. We are completely ready to coach you through the basics and beyond. Learning something new is really a lot of fun and you will be amazed by what you can accomplish in a year with a structured training program.
6. You are intimidated by gyms and fitness and wish that it would be a more pleasant and welcoming experience. It’s not easy to step into a gym. At Ocean Blue you’ll feel the warmth right away; from our welcoming sitting area with coffee and tea to our friendly staff who ease the tension during those first few weeks. We want to be a place that you look forward to coming and hanging out and we work hard to make that happen.
To learn more copy and paste this link into your browser: https://oceanbluefitness.wufoo.com/forms/youre-one-step-closer-to-achieving-your-goals/